Major changes to note:
- Classes are held Mondays-Thursdays 8:00AM - 4:00PM and Fridays 8:00AM-12:00PM.
- Friday afternoon from 12:45PM to 4:00PM activities will be offered on campus for scholars by our community partners: The YMCA, YouthBiz, Project VOYCE, DUDL, CHESS, and our athletics department.
CLICK FOR MODIFIED CALENDAR
If you have any questions regarding the new calendar please contact the school at 720-423-6300.
Manual is a community of learners. From the facilitators of each course to our scholars. From our administrative team, to our staff, to our community partners, and our larger community, WE ARE ALL LEARNERS! We believe that we learn with and we learn from all members of our community. It is our belief that this makes us stronger!
Our community also reflects a commitment to being scholars and revolutionaries that live what we've learned. From our days of being known as the Manual Training High School, we have always believed that it is important for scholars to live what they learn. It is not simply enough to take it in or talk about it, learning must be lived! Our day to day learning, off-campus learning excursions, and partnerships with our community ensure that scholars are able to live out their learning in ways that are connected to the curriculum in the classroom and with their life visions. As one scholar remarked, "it brings the text book alive and gives us immediate relevance."
We learn it and We live it so that Thunderbolts THRIVE! We are not here to simply survive, to get by, to just make it, we are here to THRIVE. We believe that each life can achieve greatness. Each life can transform the jangling discords of our time to ensure that the paradigm of possibilities is positively shifted to yield equal opportunities for all people to experience life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
Give to support the Manual REVOLUTION! Each dollar that you give goes to:
1. Supporting Manual's extended year which gives scholars more exposure to high quality instruction and takes head on the summer loss that has historically occured and rob scholars of opportunities because of poor outcomes. Our school year starts in July and ends in June.
2. Supporting Manual's excellence through innovation which provides additional time for the members of our team to improve our craft through additional planning time, professional development, a one of a kind evaluation system, a unique coaching cycle, and
3. Supporting Manual's experiential learning that allows scholars to live what they've learned throughout Colorado and across the country. Our curriculum connected off campus experiences help to expose scholars to opportunities beyond our neighborhood.
4. Supporting the engagement of our Community partners that daily facilitate community electives and after-school clubs that expose our scholars to opportunities within our community and connects their learning with our community.
Donate on-line via PayPal or call Ms. Jessica Springs directly at 720-423-6320